Tabletop World giveaway WINNERS!

Home Forums Promotions and Giveaways! Tabletop World giveaway WINNERS!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

OK, so having some issues with my internet as I’m currently out camping and it’s cutting in and out, but, the FIRST winner for the big giveaway which is for the Townhouse is Patrick Samphire!!! A $2 Patron of RTH no less!!! Thank you for all your support! A big grats to you sir. 🙂

Next Winners coming up! Dues to the slow internet the next two may be slightly delayed… Give me a some time, but I’ll make sure to have them up by the end of the night.

SECOND Winner, this is for the Ruined Townhouse, is caspianthe10th!!! Grats to you good Sir!!!

The Final winner for the Stables will be announced at 7:00PM CST. That is in a half hour from the time of this post.

The FINAL winner of the big TTW giveaway winning the beautiful set of TTW Stables is Ublant!!! Hooray!!!

Grats to all the winners and a BIG thanks to all the participants! Stick around for future contests and giveaways. More to come in the future. Thanks everyone!!

I’ll be emailing the winners for your shipping info soon and I’ll ask you to post a pic or two in the forums once you’ve received your building for all to see. Have a great week everyone!

Patrick Samphire
    Participant

Just spotted this. Thank you!

(Btw, haven’t received an email, but I don’t know if you’ve sent it yet. 🙂 )

Just an update for any new viewers but all buildings have been shipped and delivered. I’ll put a request out for pics on the forums here to the winners.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
YOUR CART
  • No products in the cart.